Golden and Noble Works


“A wife too should regard her duties in the same light, as she suckles the child, rocks and bathes it, and cares for it in other ways; and as she busies herself with other duties and renders help and obedience to her husband. These are truly golden and noble works."
Martin Luther

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Welcome!


After returning from our recent EVE Getaway I began to think about how nice it would be to have a place to continue what we started during our 24 hours together. (I've included the picture above to help identify who I am. If you're like me and better with faces than names, then hopefully that helps! I know there are 5 faces in that picture so I'll give you a hint, I'm not the cute chubby one or the noodley two year old, I don't have a beard and I'm older than 2 weeks old. Maybe that narrows it down.) With Kristi and Kassie's blessing I created this blog to help with that purpose.

This blog is dedicated to being a place where hopefully all of the following can happen:

Encourage one another in our vocations
Share a little about our lives
Share any prayer requests we have
Pass on good book recommendations, a good recipe, an easy craft idea
Promote a home business or a personal blog (mine is linked in the sidebar, A Bundle of Myrrh)
Offer tips on how to get pen marks off the wall (!)
Let everyone know about any upcoming special events that may interest the group

Guest posts are welcomed if any of you have a topic you would like to write about and share here.

This blog will of course only be a successful as WE make it! So PLEASE don't hesitate to contribute in any way you feel you can. Wondering how you can do that? Just send an email to Aubri, aubrih at gmail dot com, and I'll make sure it happens.

Thanks ladies and I look forward to hearing from you!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are taking on this endeavor! I've often wished I could find something like this. I pray it is successful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jenny! I pray so too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let's work together to make this an awesome support system for one another!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like watching the babies dance in their mommies' tummies. Fun times.

    ReplyDelete