Golden and Noble Works


“A wife too should regard her duties in the same light, as she suckles the child, rocks and bathes it, and cares for it in other ways; and as she busies herself with other duties and renders help and obedience to her husband. These are truly golden and noble works."
Martin Luther

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"I Dyed"

Here are pictures from a fun summer project Kristi L. did! She writes:

Joanna received a tie-dye kit for Christmas, and we finally got to use it. I’d never done this before, so I was a bit worried. Thanks to the endless youtube tutorials, I decided that I could do this. Joanna invited some friends to do it with her. It really was easier than I thought it was going to be. Here are the results…



Thanks for sharing Krisit!

3 comments:

  1. How fun Kristi! I've always been intimidated by tie-dye, don't know why it seems that you really couldn't mess it up, it would look right however! And yay for youtube! How many times have I turned there for help?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me a while to notice, but the dog benefited too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My kids did this a few years back. It was pretty fun. I finally had to secretly throw the shirts away after that was all they wanted to wear, day and night!

    ReplyDelete