Golden and Noble Works


“A wife too should regard her duties in the same light, as she suckles the child, rocks and bathes it, and cares for it in other ways; and as she busies herself with other duties and renders help and obedience to her husband. These are truly golden and noble works."
Martin Luther

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Update on Bethann's Baby Nursery

BethAnn S. writes:

The room is getting closer to the goal. All the priming is done and some of tint - thanks to my mom, so I didn't have to put on numerous coats. I also have Kanga/ Roo door done. I also have the closet doors done which represent TIGGER. I am sure you figured that one out. And now just need to paint Pooh, Piglet, Eeyore, and Rabbit. My husband did all the typing for me and actually to my surprise did the blue primer for Eeyore last night!

Thanks again.


No comments:

Post a Comment