Golden and Noble Works


“A wife too should regard her duties in the same light, as she suckles the child, rocks and bathes it, and cares for it in other ways; and as she busies herself with other duties and renders help and obedience to her husband. These are truly golden and noble works."
Martin Luther

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Celebrating Father's Day


Jenny S. wrote with a great idea she came across for keeping a memory book of Father's Day treasures throughout the years. It can be filled with pictures taken, what your family did that day, notes written or cards given each year. What a creative way to keep memories together!

I'd love to hear what some of you do to make Father's Day special!

4 comments:

  1. Today, I gave Adam a Father-to-be card with a diaper duty pass! I hope this is a start to a long line of creative Father's Days!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, BethAnn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I must say, I love that picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Leah. I do too. Sometimes you're lucky enough to have a camera on hand to capture a moment that you never want to forget. That first week with our first baby was one of the hardest and most amazing weeks of my life. My husband was a pillar of strength for me. Words can't capture how wonderful it is to see how much a man loves his baby and his wife when she wants to fall apart!

    ReplyDelete