Golden and Noble Works


“A wife too should regard her duties in the same light, as she suckles the child, rocks and bathes it, and cares for it in other ways; and as she busies herself with other duties and renders help and obedience to her husband. These are truly golden and noble works."
Martin Luther

Monday, June 6, 2011

Help Wanted!

BethAnn S. is expecting her first child in September and is looking for any extra hands that may be available to help her paint her new nursery! She is going with a Winnie the Pooh theme.

She writes:

I am looking for help to paint the baby's room. It will be multicolored, so it is going to be a process. I will be working on it the next three weeks. I will give updates and picture of the project.

Also I will serve ice tea, tea, or milk with scones to whomever volunteers to help.

God's love and my smiles,
BethAnn
If you are able to help her with this you can leave a comment here or send an email to Aubri and I'll pass it on to BethAnn. My email address is available on the sidebar under "Let Us Hear From You" OR you can email BethAnn directly. Her email address is available on the handy file Kristi emailed out a few months ago.

Many thanks!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, BethAnn. Depending when you do it, Saturdays work for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BethAnn--I have a Classic Pooh crib mobile you can have for free. Email me at kducett@gmail.com with your address and I'll send it to you, if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete