Golden and Noble Works


“A wife too should regard her duties in the same light, as she suckles the child, rocks and bathes it, and cares for it in other ways; and as she busies herself with other duties and renders help and obedience to her husband. These are truly golden and noble works."
Martin Luther

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

How Does My Garden Grow? - Kathy F.



Kathy writes:

Very well...I must say. Just thought I would give you a quick update....the potatoes, cucumbers, beans and tomatoes all have a few flowers....but as you can see, it is all doing well. I have a timer on the sprinkler to water for one hour every morning from 5-6 while we are gone...I look forward to seeing what it all looks like when we return.


The big box that doesn't look as lush are the strawberries...which are in their first year, so they didn't get super big. But we did get a few small berries...which made Hannah very excited.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed by the size of the potato plants. Those babies are huge!

    ReplyDelete