Golden and Noble Works


“A wife too should regard her duties in the same light, as she suckles the child, rocks and bathes it, and cares for it in other ways; and as she busies herself with other duties and renders help and obedience to her husband. These are truly golden and noble works."
Martin Luther

Monday, May 2, 2011

Road Trip!

We're loaded up and hitting the road for a much needed "vacation". I say "vacation" because a 10 day road trip with three littles and one on the way doesn't really sound like my kind of vacation but it will be a nice break from our day to day and good rest for my pastor man!

If any of you have brilliant post ideas in the meantime feel free to email them to me and I'll get it up as soon as I can once I'm back.

Happy trails!

3 comments:

  1. Please tell me this is NOT a picture of your vehicle?!?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW. Now THAT is some impressive vacation packing! (courtesy of the Beverly Hillbillies? I'm looking for the rocking chair... :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fortunately that is NOT our van, but almost...we left our bike at home. :) We are home now and it is so good to be back!

    ReplyDelete