Golden and Noble Works


“A wife too should regard her duties in the same light, as she suckles the child, rocks and bathes it, and cares for it in other ways; and as she busies herself with other duties and renders help and obedience to her husband. These are truly golden and noble works."
Martin Luther

Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter at My House - Aubri H.

Here are some pictures of Easter at our house. I really like having this Resurrection set. I never thought of getting one before but my girls love looking at it. I always enjoy putting out my Nativity set at Christmas but it didn't occurred to me to have something like this for Easter. I'm glad I got it!

And I'm glad I finally made some time to make this Alleluia banner. The idea came from here.

I didn't get around to making the "natural" dyes this year. It required a little more work than I ended up having time for. But I had fun with the regular Paas dyes.

I used some acrylic paints to decorate after dying.

And paper for embellishing! I love these little birdies!

And tried decoupage on blown out eggs. I was inspired by Martha Stewart's eggs here, but unfortunately all of Martha's projects I try, always turn out a little less than stellar. I guess we can't all be Ms. Stewart.

Blessed Easter!


1 comment:

  1. Love that resurrection set.

    The acrylic eggs are so cute!

    ReplyDelete