Golden and Noble Works


“A wife too should regard her duties in the same light, as she suckles the child, rocks and bathes it, and cares for it in other ways; and as she busies herself with other duties and renders help and obedience to her husband. These are truly golden and noble works."
Martin Luther

Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter at My House - Kristi L.

Alleluia, Christ has risen! A joyous Easter to you all!

Here are some pictures Kristi shared from her family's Easter celebrations. I thought it would be a fun series of posts, so if you would like to share something from your week please let me know!
Above is her Easter Resurrection set.

Her Easter eggs. Kristi writes: "We used brown farm eggs with regular dye. We tried some rubber bands this year, too. Marbling an egg was not the success for which I was hoping."

And Easter rice crispy bars she and her daughter made using colored, flavored marshmallows.

And something I meant to post on Sunday but didn't get around to.
Kristi found this Easter sermon by Pastor William Cwirla, you can read it here.



1 comment:

  1. I like your eggs. I wasn't brave enough to try the brown eggs (besides someone gave use 2 dozen white eggs...needed to do something with them)...I will for sure be dyeing brown eggs next year...I actually like how the colors are muted somehow by the brown color....gives them more of an old fashioned look and I like that.
    Thanks for sharing the pictures.

    ReplyDelete