Golden and Noble Works


“A wife too should regard her duties in the same light, as she suckles the child, rocks and bathes it, and cares for it in other ways; and as she busies herself with other duties and renders help and obedience to her husband. These are truly golden and noble works."
Martin Luther

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Prayer Request From BethAnn

BethAnn writes:

My parents need some prayers right now....due to some things at my fathers work he was forced to take 'personal time without pay' for the whole month of Feb. And before that he was being sent home 'because there was no work for him.' So my father has not had a paycheck in 7 weeks. This is a manner of principal not finances. My dad can not take the stress at work anymore so he is going to take early retirement starting March 1. But since my dad has only worked at this job and security and only has a high school diploma it will be hard in this economy to find part time work. So please pray that my dad finds some work soon and that my parents anxiety will be filled with the promises of God's comfort.

1 comment:

  1. May our gracious Lord give your parents the grace to live with their current situation and the patience to be graceful to those who oppose them.

    ReplyDelete