Golden and Noble Works


“A wife too should regard her duties in the same light, as she suckles the child, rocks and bathes it, and cares for it in other ways; and as she busies herself with other duties and renders help and obedience to her husband. These are truly golden and noble works."
Martin Luther

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Marriage By God's Design


We all know that in our day, marriage is so misunderstood, undermined, despised and taken for granted. You look around and if you're like me, you start to feel like defending it is a "loosing battle". This morning I listened to an interview with Rev. Robert Baker on Marriage and I encourage all of you to listen as well.

Find it HERE.

And while I'm on the subject, HERE is another presentation on Marriage and Family that I enjoyed listening to some time ago from the late Rev. Robert Preus who, along with his wife Donna, "were asked to give a presentation to the seminarians and their wives on the subject of marriage and family - especially as it relates to life in the parish." I couldn't remember if I've posted it here before, if so, sorry, listen again!

No comments:

Post a Comment